About the course.
The aim of the course is to provide, a strong foundation in T-SQL with the course being laid out like a road-map.
About the instructor
Join guest lecturer Muhammad Osama in diving into the world of business intelligence.
The instructor is a Business Intelligence developer with 2.5 years in the industry and has worked with tools such as Power BI, Qlikview, Excel, and T-SQL. He has exposure to working for fortune 500 companies.
What you will learn.
- Explore the fundamentals of the DBMS system
- Introduction to T-SQL- with fundamental statements
- Hands-on practice on T-SQL
- Project-Build a simple database using T-SQL
- Project- Data analysis with data visualization and SQL
What we provide.
- Practice exercises
This catered towards beginners and enthusiasts that are looking to get a head start in developing practical skills in data analytics.
What you should know?
Since this course is catered towards beginners we are only except you are willing to learn.
To get started with this course, you should have Core 2 Duo with at least 2 GB of RAM with at-least windows 7 operating system with Microsoft Excel and SQL Server.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Module 0 - About the course
Why you should take this course and what's the fuss all about?
Module 1 - Introduction
Aside, from serving as the introduction to the databases. This module will serve as roadmap for career building journey as a data analyst professional.
Module 2 - Introduction to T-SQL
Get hands on-practice with microsoft SQL server and explore all the different types of SQL statements.
- Types of SQL
- Installing Microsoft SQL Server
- Installing Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Roles in the database
- Demo-How to create/drop a database
- Types of SQL statements
- Introduction to Data Types
- Introduction to DDL
- Introduction to Constraints
- Introduction to DML
- Introduction to Aggregation
- Assessment # 2
Module 3 - Beyond the Fundamentals
Now that you have a strong foundation, let's start our journey into the world of SQL..